Integra Global is committed to protecting your right to privacy as a consumer of our online insurance services.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of private communication. We collect information about our Customers in order to help us continually improve the service we offer. Your personal details are stored securely on servers within the European Union.
What data do we collect?
We will collect personal data as provided to us during the registration process, which you agree to supply us as accurate.
We will also collect personal data from other parts of our web-site as required to issue you with the insurance policies purchased, or information that is sent to you and requested by you.
We will only use the personal information we collect:
- in the normal course of our business to provide the products and services you have requested
- to identify you when you contact us
- to build up a profile of your insurance requirements to determine if we can offer you a better service or more relevant products
- to send you renewal notices by e-mail or post when relevant.
We will disclose the personal information we collect only to:
- our agents and sub-contractors to issue and administer your policy or to conduct our business
- the parties involved in the underwriting of your policy
- to customer service advisors or their equivalent
- if required or compelled to do so by law.
Changing contact details
To change contact details please notify our Customer Service Department.
Website Security Policy
We are aware how important online secure trading is to our customers. We have implemented the strictest security protocols available and continually review and update security procedures as new technologies become available.
All data collected is held on secure servers within the European Union.
About Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
We use Geotrust. This means that any information you enter into our online forms, such as personal details to obtain a quote, is automatically protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
When you are browsing on a genuine SSL server, you will see a small padlock icon at the bottom or top of your browser. You can view the Security Certificate by double clicking on the padlock. It is always worth doing this to check that the certificate hasn't expired.
Your computer enters the secure area of the site and creates an encrypted link between your computer and our server. This encrypts all information passed between the two computers, preventing anyone else from reading or changing the information as it travels through the internet.