Access and Assurance
Personal Health's yourLife and yourFamily plans are one of the few international health plans where you won’t find any specific limits on physician office visits, prescription drugs or chronic conditions. Simply presenting your health ID card gives you access to some of the leading medical providers in the world through our renowned UnitedHealthcare network1, and ensures all charges and claims are managed automatically.
All these benefits included in yourLife and yourFamily Personal Health plans
- In-patient and out-patient
- 24/7 medical hotline
- Specialist fees
- Full chronic conditions cover
- Full medical evacuation
- Direct billing arrangements with overseas hospitals and clinics
- Claims filing and pre-certification inside the U.S. taken care of for you
- Pre-planning of medical support in remote areas
- Emergency medication, blood and vaccine transfers
- Medical translation services
- Medically supervised repatriation
1 In order to have access to US medical care and to the UnitedHealthcare network, you must have cover that includes North America.